Sunday, 17 April 2011

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.

DAY One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
1) I absolutely loved having sex with you and I'm terribly sorry that it went to your head, you dick.
2) Please can things be okay again. I really miss you.
3) Why have you been such a knob recently?
4) I can't believe how stupid and whiny you are. You're whiner than ME.
5) oHMYGOD as if I even bother with you for God'sSakes.
6) I still think about you that way. Sometimes.
7) I'm sorry, I don't know how I feel anymore. I need to be on my own. I don't know.
8) BITCH PLEASE. I'm fabulous
9) God everything's changed a lot hasn't it?
10) You're lovely! I love you. I love you. I love you.

1 comment:

  1. I do believe its good to do things like this; noone knows what the fuck you're on about, but there is still release.

    <3

    ReplyDelete