There is a virtually inexhaustable list of things which I am supposed to be doing instead of this. But I have been oh so NEGLECTFUL, yes I have, of my little blog. I actually forgot it existed until today, because I was stalking my Philosophy teacher who has a blog and decided to follow him so I had to do the whole FORGOTTEN YOUR PASSWORD? RESET YOUR PASSWORD? malarky. And here I am.
I doubt that anybody is reading this.
Here is a list of things that I should have done today:
- Philosophy mock
- Dracula essay
- Gone to the gym
- Had a shower
- Gone to ballet
- Fed the dog
- Read Plato's damn Republic.
I have, in reality...
- Slept for over 55% of the day
- Walked the dog
- Had a cigarette
- Expended the black ink cartridge on the printer
- Shoddily attempted some Spanish grammar
- Watched several Charlie Sheen videos on Youtube.
- Watched The Duck Song on Youtube.
- Watched several versions of the Backing Up video on Youtube.
- Thought about brushing my hair
- Ate some raisins
- Stalked Jake and realised that he will never love me because his wife is a lovely aerobics teacher and I am a poor excuse for a human being.
- (Joking Jake, because you're probably reading this because you're all efficient like that.)
I need a wee. I'm going now.